The basic orientation of S-Cube Technologies is to be recognized as leading company in the world to be a provider of one-stop regulatory solution that will help Life-Saving Medical Devices get to market faster.
This will be achieved through:
- Consideration of the context of the organization and aligning the Quality Management System with the strategic direction of S-Cube Technologies
- Satisfying customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements for the seamless provisioning of the design and development of medical devices
- Strong management of the organization, along with employee-established quality objectives and defined responsibilities for their fulfillment
- Establishing, applying, maintaining a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Continual enhancement of customers’ satisfaction
- Improving users' experience with customer support and sales team specialized in the medical device domain
- Careful selection of suppliers for the software design and development following strict criteria to provide the best quality of products and services
- Commitment to increase the quality of products by carrying out plans in order to reduce the number of product defects and complaints to exceed customers’ expectations
- Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job
- Understanding how our jobs fit into the overall flow of work at S-Cube Technologies
- Continuously upgrading the Quality Management System in all stages ranging from technology solution feasibility study, design, development, verification, validation, production launch, and software product maintenance in the market.
The framework for setting quality objectives is defined in the Quality Manual.
CEO is responsible for communicating the Quality Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization and making it available to the public.